Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baptism and Parades!

I dont know where my girls ran off to?
Cortnee with her cousins. Lauren, Cortnee, Emerson
Dawson and Claire!

The kids waiting for more loot.


Cohen scored a sucker. He had a BLAST!

This weekend was quite eventful in Syracuse. We started the day off with the Syracuse Heritage Days Parade. It was so much fun (hot) to enjoy our little community day parade. It has such the small town charm and feel which is why I love Syracuse so much. It was so fun to sit with all of our neighbors and visit with people from the ward. Hey, I even scored a Golden Coral T- shirt (yeah)! After the parade we had to get ready for my niece Cortnee's baptism. It turned out so nice and the spirit was truly felt there. I began to cry as I watched her enter the baptismal font in her white attire, what a sweet pure spirit she has. She looked beautiful and we couldn't be more proud of her. Congrats, Cortnee!! I can't believe your 8!!






3 comments:

mitsy said...

CUTE cute pics!! I love it! You have an adorable family!

chelon:) said...

congrats cortnee! you girls are all so beautiful... i love the community parades. if only i could get steve to go more often!

The Wells Family said...

I must say, I LOVE to peek on your block because you post something new ALL the time! I promise to comment more and share my thoughts....life is almost calmed down. :) Your little family couldn't be cuter. And I can't get over the yumminess of little Cohen! I am glad that you are doing well!! BTW...you look so cute (as always!). :)