Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some Of My Favorite Things!

So, I have decided to post some of my
favorite things once a week. It is kinda fun to really
take a look a what you do throughout the week and
see what you did or did not enjoy doing. It
would be fun to see what all my blogger buddies
favorite things are as well:)
My favorite new art project. I am ticked
that this picture didn't turn out to well. The frames
are cream and olive green and the paper is black and cream.
I think it turned out cute and added the final touch to
our laundry room.
My new favorite desert. Fruit Pizza
Sadly, this is the damage done after one day and
what's even more sad?? I ate it all by myself:) Did
I feel guilty? NOT ONE BIT!!

My new favorite shoes for little
boys! Soooo cute!



3 comments:

Alex Perry said...

That pizza looks delicious. You'll have to give me that recipe. Those frames are such a good idea and how easy is that?! Also, I didn't see you after church but I see Emmersons skirt in primary and I wanted to ask you where you found it. I have been looking for a longer skirt for Eryka and I cannot find one anywhere she has like 4 mini skirts but not one single longer one. She's in that in between stage that's she's not quite big enough to wear clothes from like Limited Too, but yet too big to shop in the little girls side...FRUSTERATING!

mitsy said...

wow girl...You sooo didn't have to eat that pizza alone..hehe. I so would have volunteered to help ya out! I LOVE those shoes too...WAY cute!

chelon:) said...

love the pics! great idea to spruce up your laundry area. the pizza...hmmm recipe PLEASE!! i loved eating all of your baked goods. i just wish that you could send them to me and that they would still be fresh. just plan on baking a lot when you come to visit! as for those super cute shoes...do you think that the would fit flintstone feet?? gabe's feet are so wide and fat that only crocs fit right now. i am looking for a new solution! love them :)