Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Fun!!
















So, the other day my mom and I took the kids to Salt Lake just to get out of the house. We had a great time considering it was way too hot!! Our first stop was East High School. They are in the process of filming High School Musical 3 and we wanted to see if we could get any glimpse of action, unfortunately we didn't see anything exciting except for all the movie trailers parked behind the school. The kids still thought it was cool and couldn't believe Troy and Gabriella were sooo close.


Our next stop was the Gateway where we met Grampa for lunch. The kids loved seeing him and eating lunch together, he even gave them money to ride the little rides inside the food court after saying goodbye to grampa we headed down to check out the fountains....oh, boy did we have fun there and got soaking wet!! I wasn't prepared for them to get so darn wet, but with that heat and seeing how much fun they were all having how could I resist? The kids were drenched and there was nooo way they were going to ride all the way home in the car that wet, so we ran up to Gymboree where they were having some killer deals on their summer clothes. I bought the kids a new outfit everyone was dry, warm and happy....that makes for a nice quiet car ride home:)

2 comments:

chelon:) said...

whoa weird comments! gotta love the spam. what a fun outing! i loved the gateway...the fountains were so fun. give those cuties a kiss from us! xoxo

Mitsy said...

lol I have GOT to take my kids there. They would LOVE that! I better go prepared though! hehe