Friday, June 6, 2008

A Niece On the Way!

(Chelon, this was the only photo I had of just you:)

So my cute sis-in-law Chelon, who lives in Texas just called
me with some happy news...she is having her baby girl next
Thursday! Yeah!! I am so very excited for her and her family,
and almost a little jealous if I do say so myself....there is nothing
better than a new baby in a home.

Chelon, you will do great! I mean this is your fifth kid and all, so by
now you are a pro at this child birth stuff. I wish I were closer
so I could help out with kids, dinners, wash, etc....Hopefully,
I will get to see this sweet angel sooner than later.

Good luck, We love you and cant wait to welcome
another niece to our family!!

1 comment:

chelon:) said...

love the picture!!! at least i don't have too much of a double chin there! thanks for your prayers :) we are soooo excited for olivia to join this family. we wish that we had you all closer! but since that is not possible right now, i promise to post pictures quickly!! we love you all very much... i will give you all the gory details later. xoxo