Sunday, June 22, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT!

WARNING!!!!! Images Below May Startle the Living Daylights Out of You!Emerson striking her best super model pose!
Claire looking like she was a main character in the corpse bride:)

Lauren, Emerson and Claire enjoying their late night!
Me getting my make-up done by the pro's...thanks
Lauren and Emerson, I looked BEAUTIFUL(wink wink)


Cortnee, Natalee and Audree getting hair and make-up

All of the girls in action

Claire applying make-up on Gramma...Oh, she looked pretty!

So, What do you do when your husband goes out of town? You have GIRLS NIGHT!! The girls and I invited Natalee, Cortnee, Launee, Lauren, Audree, Gramma and Codee over for a night of pampering. We had sooo much fun just hanging out as girls. We ordered Chinese food, had lots of treats and then let the little girls do the honors of doing our hair, make-up, paint our toes, massage our feet....oh, we were so spoiled and it actually felt terrific. As for the finished product I do have to say that we all looked rather scary(maybe it was good Scott was gone because if he took one look at me I think I would have been left on the spot). All in all we had such a good time and it helped pass the boredom we were facing while Scott was away. The girls also felt really cool because they got to stay up until 11:30 p.m.(those of you who know me I am a strict 8p.m. bedtime, so this was really a treat for them, and the real treat for me? They slept in until 11:19 the next day! Yeesssss!!! Thanks guys, er, I mean GIRLS for the fun night. Who is next up???


4 comments:

chelon:) said...

what a party! i wish that we were there to be pampered too. i especially love grammas pigtails ;) you girls all look fabulous! we miss you...xoxo

Alex Perry said...

ohhh haha, how fun! That was such a good idea, I'll have to remember to do something creative like that if I'm ever home alone again. I guess if you couldn't come to the "big girls night out" then you might as well have "a little girls night out"

Anonymous said...

I happened to drop in to give Shawna a ride home and I must say, there was an atmosphere of "creativity" that permeated the room. Sure was fun to see all my girls enjoying each other, young and younger. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

What fun we had! those girls were in their heighth of glory! I am thinking of wearing the pigtails often, I looked hot!