Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hair or No Hair??

So, I have been going back and forth for weeks now debating if I should get extensions or not. I have never really had Long hair before(when I say long, I mean to the middle of my shoulder blades) I would be doing the beaded extensions which are suppose to be the best. they look natural, cant see them, the hair is top of the line hair, blah blah, blah. I need some honest opinions because it is such a big chunk of change to do this, if I wanted to wait and just have my hair grow on its own we are looking at years down the road. My hair grows so slow, I do have nice thick/fine hair but it just takes its own sweet time in the growing department....aargghhh:(

Please help me out and let me know what you think, and be totally honest. Long hair=instant gratification, or short hair=time+more time= it will never get there on its own.

Let me know what you all think:) Seriously, does this sound vain or what? I promise I am not being vain I just want my stinkin' hair to grow

Oh, give me thoughts on color for my hair as well.

1. leave it the summer/beach blonde that it is now

2. platinum

3. darker blonde

3 comments:

Alex Perry said...

I love the style your hair is now! You ALWAYS have it so cute. But, your the type of person that can pull anything off, no matter what you do. And I love the color the way it is too...leave it!!!

Anonymous said...

Do it Do it Do it! Face it, it is only temporary. If it doesn't work out, you can always go back short.

chelon:) said...

i have never seen your hair long so i can't make an informed decision! but anystyle would look great ;) good luck and post pics when you decide what to do.