Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Someone's ONE!!



















On April 24, 2007 Cohen Scott Colquitt was born at 5:25 p.m. Weighting in at 8 lbs. 3 oz and 21 in. long.
He is such a wonderful addition to our family. He has 2 older sisters who adore him and he adores them just as much. He is so mellow, sweet spirited, easy going, happy, energetic, and all around BOY!! He really is such a great little guy. He is such an old soul in a little body and seems to have an important calling here on earth. We cant wait to see what that is!!
Have a wonderful FIRST birthday Cohen!!


6 comments:

chelon:) said...

happy birthday sweet cohen! we wish we were there to celebrate. dig in to some extra chocolate chocolate cake for us!! don't forget to post those pics too :) we love you...xoxo

Alex Perry said...

LOOK HOW PERFECT YOUR HAIR IS RIGHT AFTER HAVING A BABY! What a brat you are. He is a cute little munchkin!! I love those big brown eyes!!!!

Alex Perry said...

Okay, wait...maybe his aren't brown! I can't really tell...they sorta look green, you're probably wondering what in the world I am talking about with the brown eyes! Sorry if they aren't brown, I swear sometimes I'm color blind

Anonymous said...

Hey little Birthday boy, I cannot believe you are one! Gramma and Grampa Warrick love you so much, and we are glad we get to see you often. You are such a joy. Happy Birthday sweetie. You are an amazing little guy.

Love, Gramma&Grampa

The Wells Family said...

I love the last pic of Cohen! He is a crack up with amazing eyes. I hope the birthday bash was a scream.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you wrote to me now I have your blog and it is so cute. I cant believe Cohen is 1, time flies. You guys are so cute. Miss you guys.