Friday, May 23, 2008

EARS AND TEETH?


So, this week has been pretty eventful around here. First off Claire decided to have her ears pierced again, when I say again I mean that she had them done last year but they got really infected so we had to let them grow back in. This last week she asked to get them done again. Are you sure? She was sure! She wanted her grandpa Curtis to take her AGAIN, we picked up gramps and headed to the mall picked out earrings and then she sat herself up in the big chair and with the count of ONE, TWO, THREE she had some pretty white gold diamond flower earrings adorning her ears, all that and not one single tear. After gramma and gramps treated her to some new earrings and a vanilla cone.
Emerson has officially graduated from the first grade. I cant believe how fast the school year has flown by. She is really going to miss her wonderful teacher Ms. Allred, she was such an AWESOME teacher. On the second to last day of school Emerson lost her front tooth! Yeah! She was so excited to show her class the note the toothfairy left her as well as her toothless grin. So, we have a long summer ahead of us but I think we have some pretty fun things planned to keep us ALL sane for the whole summer. 3 LONG months Ahead!

3 comments:

chelon:) said...

yeah claire! they look beautiful. halle wants to get hers redone too...but we are making her wait until she is at least 6. i don't want to have to deal with the whineyness of "my ear hurts..."

emmy, we love your toothless grin! halle is waiting for her front teeth to be loose. she still has two lower teeth that need to grow in. but i love those awkward smiles of beautiful kids with a few less teeth! congrats on graduating the first grade!! that is awesome. kyle's 5th grade graduation is next friday. i will post new pics!

love you all :) xoxo

The Wells Family said...

That is GREAT! Congrats for both the girls. :) I had to laugh about Claire because the same thing happened to me. I got my ears pierced when I was in Kindgarten and they got REALLY infected with a lovely rash down my neck. I had to grow them in and then a couple years later I decided to do it again. One ear has two holes right next to each other because one didn't grow in. How funny for Claire! What adorable girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh Emerson, I think you look very cute without your front tooth, but can you whistle?

Claire Elizabeth, how pretty you look with earrings on those dainty little ears!

Love gramma Warrick