Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And then there was NEW YEARS!! 2009


What can I say?? We know how to PAR-TAY! We rang in the new year this year with our kids and my 2 sweet nieces who were visiting from Texas. We headed over to my parents house around 8 to eat pizza, treats, play aggravation, have dance contests, and of course dance to the famous beat of G'pa's drums. We were struggling to stay awake so we decided to pack up around 11:30 and head for home into our warm beds..I was the trooper and rang in the new year watching Dick Clark drop the ball as everyone else in my house was sound and snug in their beds. No New Years KISS for me:( Halle, Kassi, Emmy and Claire building a pyramid all the while getting their sugar rush.

Daddy and Cohen ringing in the New Year!


The girls sitting still for a minute before running and dancing to G'pa's "beat"


I love all these little girls!

playing Aggravation with G'pa. This game lasted a loooong time. Good thing gramps had patience to see this game out. Whew!
We hope that 2009 is a year filled with happiness, health and wonderful memories.






1 comment:

chelon:) said...

the girls had so much fun with you guys on new years eve! thanks for having them. we enjoyed emmy too...but we were sorry we couldn't have claire. sorry claire!! the bears were our treat for the girls to have memories of their cousins! we love you all :)