Wednesday, May 28, 2008

COMING SOON....

I have so many pictures and things to blog about I don't know where to begin. So once I get my pictures in order hopefully I will be a blogging fool!

Today was such a great day. The weather was perfect with a slight breeze so it made the air just right to enjoy the day outside. Scott is out of town for a couple of days so the kids and I went to the duck park today. It was so fun to see the kids, especially Cohen chasing after the ducks, geese and seagulls. He didn't just want to follow them on land he wanted to follow them into the water as well. Good thing for my lightning fast reflexes he would have been sitting on the bottom of the pond. We finished the afternoon with a stop to Pace's for a rainbow slushee. The very best part of the whole day....Cohen took a 3 1/2 hour nap!

I WILL get my game on and post lots of new pics hopefully by this weekend......

1 comment:

chelon:) said...

patiently waiting!!! xoxo