Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Bonanza!

Emerson(sportin' a groovy face) mom, uncle Jens, Audree and Natalee sitting around enjoying all the yummy food! Launee and fam we sure missed you guys:(
The basement over at my parents..they had it all decorated with football streamers and balloons. So cute! The blur is Emmy doing a cart wheel:)

Claire showing off her prize from the balloon she popped.


The whole gang with our 3D glasses on watching the commercials.


Cohen with cousin Emeree..he is showing off his prize from the balloon pop.


Cohen again with his "buck" and sportin' a chocolate "stache"
We had such a fun time this year at Mom and Dad's Super Bowl party. Let's get right down to the point I don't go to watch the game I go for the FOOD! My parents had their basement all decorated in the Steelers and Cardinals colors, balloons, streamers and all. It really looked cute and festive. My dad had planned a football Bingo game and each time someone got bingo he had a big bucket full of surprises we got to pick from, also for every touch down scored we drew a name and that person got to pop a balloon and the prizes were monetary prizes:) anywhere from .25 to 5.00(happily to say my Scotty won the 5 smack-er-roos) I wish I would have taken a picture of all the loot we walked away with it seriously was like Christmas. We had so much fun hanging out with everyone, stuffing our faces until we couldn't move anymore, playing the fabulous games and stuffing our faces again. We had a blast and look forward to next years Par-tay!






9 comments:

Mikol said...

How fun! Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

Shanna said...

What a fun day. My fav. pic it the 3-D one....that made me giggle!
Hope your good. Keep in touch girl.

Alex Perry said...

I love how Scott always looks so enthused hahaha!! We were pretty lame-o this year. We had dinner, took a nap, watched a little of the game, made rootbeer floats, watched a little more of the game...yah we made a big racket let me tell ya! But hey, at least you guys had FUN!!!

Lyndee W. said...

I love the 3-D glasses! What a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Jamee,

You always take such cute pictures. We love our parties don't we? It is so-oo fun to have a excuse to get together to laugh and have good food-yum! The kids were so cute and had so much fun? Thanks for coming and making goodies.

Love you, mom

chelon:) said...

looks like y'all had a par-tay!!

we stayed home kind of watched a little of it (the end!) and that was it!

wish we were there! you would have invited us right?? :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I loved it. You always make the yummiest stuff. Too bad my butt pays the real price. I love love love the pic with the 3-D's on. Classic! Will email me pics please?

Anonymous said...

Hey, right, we had a lot of fun. But, how come nobody said anything about them RIBS ?? C'mon at the time ya'll said they are great!," and they taste better than Texas Road House". But soon as you get away from my face, everybody drops it. Oh well, I think the ribs were the best part of the whole day (especially since the Cardinals didnt win). And, oh yah, the 3-D's were cool too. Dad-E-O

colquitt5 said...

O, Dad-e-o...the ribs were definatly the best part of the game...the fact there wasnt ANY leftover by half-time should say something about them ribs! yummy!! we are atually waiting for you to make them again and invite us over for din-din....soon we hope!