Monday, February 23, 2009

My HEART is so SAD!

I have written about little Gracie once before on my blog almost a year ago. She has been through so much in her little life it just doesn't seem right or fair. You can check her blog out at http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/
I just wish I could do more to help ease the physical pain that little Gracie is feeling as well as lifting the emotional pain and suffering of her family. We trust that Heavenly Father has a divine plan for each little child he takes home earlier than any parent would ever want. I have followed Gracie's story since she was born and have grown to think that I know the family personally by reading the ups and downs of this journey they are on. I am sure it is not the journey they ever intended or wanted but is one they signed up for when Gracie chose them to be her parents here in this mortal life. She was brought here to this family for a very specific reason and through her mothers strength and love for Gracie she has documented the journey of her life. She has given me such a great understanding to take each day and embrace everything that comes along with it. I am grateful for the health of my children. I am thankful for all that I have been given in this life, not the worldly things, the things of monetary value but the things that I can take with me to heaven...my memories, my love for my family and my love of Christ.
Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Alex Perry said...

I remember reading your blog when you first posted about this little girl, and I got teary eyed then and still now it breaks my heart. You are such a great person Jamee, and so thoughtful of everyone, even someone you don't know.

Liz said...

I saw this blog last week sometime, and so sad that she passed away. I too got teary eye.
Thanks for sharing again!
Liz