Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family Night Randomness

I had to laugh at this photo because this is the only picture I got with Cohen in it. He was so busy throwing pillows off the couch and then every so often he would bop each of his sisters across the head with one. Lil stinker thought he was so funny! We love him and all the excitement he brings to the family. I love that he is a momma's boy and that I am his "favorite." He melts my heart completely.
Emerson with her beloved Webkinz.

I couldn't resist. The girls were snuggled up together listening to the lesson and I just happened to notice their little feet and toes. These sisters sure do love each other and really are each others best friends. I hope it stays that way FOREVER!



Emerson really loves family night she gets really involved in the lessons and most of the time I am in such awe at the knowledge that little girl holds. Scott giving the lesson and check out all the props he pulled out for the lesson. He is a great teacher!


Emerson reading from the manual and Claire listening intently on what Emerson is saying.

Claire had to show off her Webkinz too...her and "Pinky" are rarely separated.
I love my Eternal family!
(I wish I got at least one photo of Cohen...he is THEE cutest love bug around)







3 comments:

The Roe Family said...

I think kids can be the best teachers! Mine sure keep me on track.

Gramma said...

It makes me think back about the days we had home evening and how much fun it was, and how everybody had their part in preparing for the evening. What good parents you are to enjoy and be proud of your family nights.

Gramma

chelon:) said...

my kids love family night...when we get to it! we definitely need to be better. thanks for the reminder :)