Sunday, April 19, 2009

Britney Spears




On Tuesday April 14th Audree and I went to the Britney Spears concert. She certainly is a good performer the stage and all the props were really interesting but her outfits take the cake. I have one word to describe her outfits....WHOA!! I took over 200 pictures and there was only a select few that I could post because they were quite provocative. Her show was most definitely for adults. She was really impersonal and seemed to just go through the moves, dances and songs just to get the concert over with. All in all we had a fabulous time it totally made me want to come home and dance, dance, dance.........DANCE!
*********these outfits were her most "modest" ones, therefore these were the select few photos I could post********


2 comments:

chelon:) said...

how fun! although i think it is kind of sad that she turned fairly trashy and all those youngsters that looked up to her can't anymore. but i am glad you liked it!

Shanna said...

I would have loved to go! I love concerts they are such a rush!!!!! Looks like you had a great time