Sunday, October 12, 2008

PAAAR-TAY!

Candice, Rachel and I

Look at what super cute girlfriends I have!!

Did I just say I had cute girlfriends?? Yikes!
jenny evans, candice worthington, rachel lafon, me
and birthday girl herself--kate!

It was my cute friend Kate's surprise 30th birthday a couple of weeks ago. We had a good time. Lots of yummy food, drinks and pie. It is always fun to get together with my girls, chit chat and have a wonderfully good time. Happy Birthday Kate! And thanks Tyler for throwing together a fun little shin-dig.

Candice- I am ticked we didn't get any pictures of your birthday last week. I had my camera in my purse and during dinner and conversation it just slipped my mind:( I had a great time celebrating your 30th with you as well. Thanks for being such a great friend. Holy Crap--YOU ARE OLD!! HAHAH!




3 comments:

chelon:) said...

i love great girlfriends!!! oh...and you are all soooo beautiful!!!! even with the funny faces ;)

Alex Perry said...

that last picture is HILARIOUS!!! I am so mad I wasn't able to come..I really really wanted to though because I knew it would be fun. by the way we need to get some more ladies nights going again, we've really been slacking with that!!

The Wells Family said...

Hmmm....missing my cute friends from Syracuse! how fun to see all your faces and knowing that you had the time of your lives together. those parties were always the best! happy birthday to everyone!