Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let The Holiday Parties Begin!!

This Friday we attended our ward Christmas Party. I so cant believe it is December and Christmas day is just around the corner....I am NOT ready!! We had such a fun time and it was so well planned out. We had the usual ham dinner, and a buffet of treats that the kids LOVED! I think Claire made 4 or 5 trips loading her plate each time(I hope everyone got through the line at least once before Claire came along) After dinner we had the Syracuse High Choir serenade us with beautiful Christmas songs and then followed by a "surprise" visit by the big guy himself. I love this time of year and all the activities it brings along with it. Hopefully, time will slow down a bit so we can actually take time and enjoy every minute of the season!Claire, Emerson and their friend Maddi waiting to eat!
Claire with just ONE of her many treats!

Daddy and Cohen. Cohen was to interested in the basketball hoops in the gym. This kids LOVES basketball...

Our friend Maddi and our sweet Emerson telling Santa she wants a horse, a baby doll, and maybe a cat. Hmm...I'm thinking Santa thinks the doll is sounding just about right:)

Look at Claire's nervous little hands. She was practicing in the hall what she was going to tell Santa she wanted. She asked for a doll and a swimming dog. Easy enough!

I LOVE the face on Claire here. She was ticked that she wasn't on Santa's lap, she thought that she wouldn't get the chance to tell Santa what she had rehearsed for so long in the hall....eventually she got her turn!
UNTIL THE NEXT PARTY....






6 comments:

The Roe Family said...

Looks like your ward party was a lots of fun. I don't know if ours was or not, but I know I am glad it's over!!! Have you heard from Carrie about getting together?

Brinda said...

The look on your little girls face is priceless! (The one on Mrs. Claus' lap). That's funny she was rehearsing in the hall, waiting for her turn. I hope Santa shows up to our ward party because I've missed the other two times Santa was in town and my kids aren't too happy about it!

The Wells Family said...

looks like fun! i probably would have joined claire with the treats. :) the kiddos are SO beautiful! first, i hope i have a girl someday, and second, i hope they will be as adorable as your girls.

ps...LOVED Claire's red shoes!

Anonymous said...

What sweet grand kids I have! Just so sweet and full of life. We had so much fun tonight at our little party . The girls decorated the grandkids tree. It looks so-oo cute. Everything is on the bottom half of the tree. claire was telling us about her being in the nativity play, but told me it was the activity play-cute huh?

mom

chelon:) said...

gotta love them ward parties!! now you don't have to go to the mall and do pics :) miss you and can't wait to see you all!

Mikol said...

Your kids are so cute with Santa. I love the Peterson's...oh I mean Santa and the Mrs.